A slower flume that is a perfect introduction to Waterflumes.
You'll slip and slide your way down this slower waterflume from the first floor of the flume tower, twisting and turning with a gradual descent down into the flume run off area.
A fun slide that can be enjoyed by parents and younger children who may ride together (under 1.2m)
Discover the Mystery of the Mistral.
The Mistral Rules -
- All riders must be over 1.2m;
- Children (under 1.2m) may be accompanied by adults to ride - children sitting in front of an adult facing forward;
- Maximum body weight of riders must not exceed 21 stone (133kg);
- No inflatables allowed on this flume;
- No swimming aids or Goggles allowed on this flume;
Parents and guardians are responsible for supervising their children (under 8 years) at all times whilst at Wet 'n' Wild, please plan your visit with the Admission Policy in mind...
FIND OUT MORE
BOOK ONLINE NOW
Simply buy your advance fast track tickets today for just an extra £1 per person and proceed straight to the reception desk inside.
WET 'N' WILD IN YOUR INBOX!
Keep up to date with the latest news and special offers. Sign up to the Wet 'n' Wild news letter today!
SIGN UP NOW